Travel back in time to Covington Glen, a 16th century English village. Magic, comedy and music await with the thrill of a royal jousting, action-packed pirate show, Knight Wings birds of prey demonstration, heroic Robin Hood and sassy wit by Axel the Sot at the Renaissance 2021 festival.
The Renaissance Festival opens Saturday May 8 and takes place every weekend in May as well as Memorial Day!
Renaissance Festival activities
- Visit the gardens and grounds of Gwynn Castle. Admire the impressive architecture and learn about the history of this construction project which continues today. A bus ride to and from Castle Gwynn runs from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., weather permitting on festival days (this is a bonus included with your admission.)
- The village market, with a range of items ranging from silk to swords and gems to jewelry, is a shoppers’ delight.
- Human-powered rides, games of skill, food and drink, and festival memorabilia offer something for everyone.
- Daily Royal Masquerade Mask Contest
- Free knight ceremony for children
Please Note: Food, drinks, rides and games and some souvenirs require cash.
Tickets are available online only and are date specific.
Visit www.tnrenfest.com to buy tickets.
Adult $ 25
Children (6-12) $ 10
* Processing fees apply
Children 5 and under are free!
No food or drink outside
Opening weekend from May 8 to 9
May 15-16 Craftsmen and Craftsmen Weekend
May 22-23 Pirate Invasion Weekend
May 29, 30 and 31 Celtic Weekend 3 full days with Memorial Day
Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Located off of Highway 96 between Franklin and Murfreesboro, the Tennessee Renaissance Festival is easily accessible from I-24, I-65, and I-840, just 25 miles south of Nashville. The festival address is 2124 New Castle Road, Arrington, TN, 37014.
A face mask that covers the nose and mouth, or clear face shields are required. Physical distancing is encouraged for a safer festival experience.